4.5.11

INSPIRATION


Truly inspiring photographs by the one and only Alex Wall
 (also member in Bleeding Knees Club)
It's been so long since I've posted! New layout, theme & everythingggg 
So I've been doing a huge amount of things lately, amongst studying I've applied for a number of graphic design jobs and YES I know I'm not very experienced but hey I thought I would give it a go. I've actually been talking to the guy who runs Mirror Mirror Agencies about doing some designing for their anniversary show - how exciting! 

I've also been getting together a few freelance jobs here and there. I'm going through initial designs with one of my good friends who is starting up a blog. Another one of my friend's sister's boyfriend's band (aha) is in need of some posters for their next gig, so hopefully I'll be able to gain a little more experience through that too :) 

I've been really getting into fashion of late so keep an eye out for PITCH which should be ready to read in a couple of months!

+ for some excellent procrastination, here's some more inspirational images....
Rad geometric designs by Louis Reith

Yimmy Yayo for Oyster @ RAFW

Thobais Faldt


Yimmy Yayo for Oyster @ RAFW

Victoria Zeoli's American Beauty

Currently playing...  
Alex Metric Essential Mix